Know These Five Things About VapingNovember 7, 2019 4:49 pm
It has reached the level of a serious epidemic. With hundreds of people streaming in to urgent care facilities and hospitals around the state complaining of illnesses related to vaping, knowing the facts about this unhealthy habit is critical.
If you take time to get information before you start down the road of vaping you will likely be able to stave off starting this addiction and future health problems. Share this information with any friends or family members who may be vaping so they know the facts as well.
- Most e-cigarettes contain nicotine.
- Nicotine is not always the only harmful substance that may be found in one of these devices.
- Vaping makes someone more likely to smoke actual cigarettes in the future.
- The long-term impact of vaping is still unknown.
- Serious injuries have occured when e-cigarette batteries have exploded.
The bottom line is, vaping is a significant health risk and the long-term effects of it are still unknown. What is known is that the vaping industry is not highly regulated which can lead to even more serious health concerns then just those that are known.