Stony Creek Urgent Care, headquartered in Branford, CT with locations in Branford and Orange CT, we currently have an opening for a Radiation Technician in our Orange location.
- X-rays for diagnostic purposes
- Manages flow of patients
- Greets patients
- Intake interviews
- Blood draws
- POC testing
- Drug screen collections
- Alcohol screenings
- Arrange follow up/referrals as deemed necessary
- Assist physician and providers in patient care
- Must be available to work every other weekend and some evenings
- Must be punctual
- This is a 36 hour position with full time benefits and our hours of operation are 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Friday and 9 am to 3 pm weekends and holidays
- Microsoft Office version 2007 or newer
To apply for a position, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 203-483-4581 to the attention of Cindy Brewster.
No phone calls, please.