At Stony Creek Urgent Care Center we accept most major insurance and health care plans. As New Haven County’s Top Rated “Urgent Care Center” and “Walk In Medical Center”, a referral from your primary care physician is generally not necessary. Pre-authorizations from your insurance company are also not usually needed.
- AARP (United Healthcare & Supplemental)
- Aetna (Aetna Medicare Advantage Plan)
- Aetna Signature Administrators (GEHA/ASA)
- Anthem Federal
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Out of State PPO Plans) (Anthem Medicare Advantage Plans) (Anthem Supplemental Plans) (Anthem Medicare Preferred PPO Plans)
- Cigna (NALC/20547)
- ConnectiCare (ConnectiCare Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Empire Plan-United Healthcare
- Golden Rule-United Healthcare
- GWH – Cigna Great Wall Healthcare
- Meritain Health (by Aetna)
- Medicaid/Husky Health Plans – (only CT Medicaid Plans accepted)
- Oxford / United Healthcare
- Stirling Benefits (Cigna)
- Tricare East (Tricare Prime) (Tricare for Life) (Champ VA)
- UMRC (United Healthcare)
- United Healthcare – (United Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Wellcare of CT – (Medicare Advantage Plan)
- Worker’s Compensation
No insurance? No problem. A standard visit with prompt-pay discount is $125. X-rays, procedures, and lab services are in addition to the visit fee. Please contact us with any questions on fees for specific procedures and services you may require. Please note that we will always attempt to work with our patients who may currently be out of work or uninsured to find the best resource for them to receive the required healthcare.
Participation subject to change without further notice.