At Stony Creek Urgent Care Center we accept most major insurance and health care plans. As New Haven County’s Top Rated “Urgent Care Center” and “Walk In Medical Center”, a referral from your primary care physician is generally not necessary. Pre-authorizations from your insurance company are also not usually needed.
- AARP (United Healthcare)
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Plan-United Healthcare
- Golden Rule-United Healthcare
- GWH – Cigna Great West Healthcare
- Medicaid / Husky Health Plans – (Only CT Medicaid Plans Accepted)
- MultiPlan / PHCS
- Oxford / United Healthcare
- TRICARE (TRICARE Prime: referral from primary care manager (PCM) is required)
- United Healthcare
- Wellcare of CT
- Worker’s Compensation
No insurance? No problem. A standard visit with prompt-pay discount is $125. X-rays, procedures, and lab services are in addition to the visit fee. Please contact us with any questions on fees for specific procedures and services you may require. Please note that we will always attempt to work with our patients who may currently be out of work or uninsured to find the best resource for them to receive the required healthcare.
Participation subject to change without further notice.