How Peaches Can Help You Avoid The New Haven Urgent CareAugust 10, 2018 7:31 pm
Did you know that August is National Peach Month? Fruits and vegetables are key to a healthy lifestyle and keeping peaches in the mix will certainly help you maintain your health and avoid a trip to the New Haven urgent care center.
In honor of National Peach Month we’ve put together a list of some of the key health benefits that you will see from peaches.
- Studies have shown that peaches (and other similar fruits) are a great way to avoid obesity-related diseases like diabetes
- With a high portion of your daily Vitamin C, peaches can help ward off cancer
- High fiber will also help reduce the risk of colorectal cancer
- Vitamin C is also known to reduce wrinkles
- Help reduce the risk of age-related vision issues
If you’re not running to the store right now to get your hands on the juiciest peaches in the supermarket after learning all of these health benefits, you might not be a fan of National Peach Month. If you are though, you’ll be on your way to avoiding a trip to your local New Haven urgent care center.