Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
We are now seeing patients via secure video visits.
As we always do, we are prioritizing the safety of our patients and video visits allow us to treat without putting you at additional risk. Therefore we are now offering secure video visits for patients with symptoms including: Common cold, Upper Respiratory, Infection, Allergies, Sinusitis, Cough/Bronchitis, Sore throat, Nasal congestion, drainage, Pink eye, Urinary Tract Infection, Rashes, Sleep problems/snoring, Smoking cessation, Medication Questions, Other Minor Conditions
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY YOU SHOULD CALL 911
As part of our commitment to keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy, we want to share some information about the on-going worldwide pandemic known as Coronavirus. Below you will find information on what to do if you suspect you have the virus and how to keep yourself safe and avoid getting it. Please note that this information is subject to change very quickly and we will keep this page updated as often as there is new information available.
If you suspect you have contracted the Coronavirus here is how you should proceed:
- Ideally stay home, self-monitor and treat supportively as you would with the Flu.
- Do not go to the ER or Urgent Care for any reason other than why you would normally go under normal circumstances.
- The ER will not test you unless you are ill enough to be admitted. Those who are otherwise well with mild symptoms will be discharged home without testing to self-monitor. This is in accordance with the current Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
- At this time our Urgent Care Centers are not equipped to test for COVID-19
- Contact the 24-hour clinical command center if you have questions. The number is: 860.972.8100 or toll-free 833.621.0600.
- If you do visit the urgent care for another health reasons we are also providing guidance for your visit which includes that we ask that you limit yourself to only one visitor with you when you visit the clinic.
You can find more information on COVID-19 here.
There are also very comprehensive resources here.
We have provided the video below for information on how to protect yourself and your loved ones from contracting the Coronavirus.