Infant Liquid Ibuprofen Recall – What You Need To KnowDecember 11, 2018 4:19 pm
The company who manufactures infant liquid ibuprofen for stores such as Wal-mart, CVS, and Family Dollar has issued a recall of the medicine due to the potential that there is a higher potency of the medicine contained within the package then it would indicate. If you have an infant at home or know someone who does, here’s what you need to know about the recall:
- The liquid ibuprofen is used for pain management and fever reduction
- The affected lots were sold in 0.5 ounce bottles
- Stores who may be selling the affect lots are Wal-mart, CVS, and Family Dollar
- You can find a complete list of lots here.
- Symptoms if the medicine is used could include nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, or more rarely, diarrhea, tinnitus, headache and gastrointestinal bleeding.
If you or a loved one has an infant and are concerned that your child’s medicine may be affected, stop using the medicine immediately and then check your bottle here.